Friday, May 9, 2008

During dinner tonight, my mom asked the question, "So are Luffy and Tom going to be getting married to their girlfriends?" My mom asks off the wall questions quite often, so I have learned to be very sarcastic as a result of that. Thus, tonight, I responded, "No, I don't think so. I think they're just in it for the sex."
My mom didn't find it very amusing, but I sure did :)
On a side note, the Lakers make my heart hurt. Why can't they just win every game easily, with no drama or uncertainty?
I went with my one of my best friends from HS, who happens to be a former teammate, and played some pickup games of basketball on monday night. When we were finished, he was complaining of a stomach ache. I figured he was just as out of shape as I was, and gave him some mylanta when we got home. Yesterday, my friend's dad called me up and told me that Ben had been in the hospital since Tuesday because his appendix burst! SO cool! I helped do that :-D No worries though, he is totally fine and is going to be out of the hospital and home tomorrow.

2 comments:

JannaMari said...

that's horrible that you take credit for making your friends appendix burst.

but i loved the dinner story. it made me laugh really hard.

Mr. McIllwain said...

Holy crap, you made someone's appendix burst! And you're proud of it!

That's why I love you. :)