Sunday, May 4, 2008

School's out for the summer

So I'm officially done with half of college... that's a freaky thought. Two more years and I might be done with higher education... maybe haha
In a little less than a month I leave for Ironwood, the camp I'm working at this summer. I'm so excited about that and can't wait to be there. Nonetheless, I will be enjoying my time off to its fullest extent. :-D
I'm hoping to do some cool things, like going to the beach with some friends, jumping off of large buildings, or whatever presents itself first. However, I need to get through all of this laundry and unpacking before I can have any fun :( Sad day.
Thats alright though, the summer is here and I can't wait to see what God has planned for me.

4 comments:

Sara said...

...yeah, you think being HALF done is a weird thought??

If we come visit you at camp, would you let us ride horses? I've always wanted to give it a try... :o)

Isaac C. said...

You're right, you're old, I keep forgetting :-P
I would love to let you ride, but we don't do that :-\ There are a whole lot of problems like liability, scheduling, etc. that wouldn't allow that :( Sorry.
But I would love to take you, that would be so much fun!

JannaMari said...

you're going to the beach! fun!
hopefully that presents itself before jumping off large buildings does... dying would kinda put a damper on the summer, don't ya think?

as for sara's question... i say we just go after hours and sneak a ride... you wouldn't tell on us... right isaac? :)

Isaac C. said...

No, I wouldn't tell on you. But I wouldn't be there. So when you try to pull out a 2 year old horse and get on it, you'll probably die. That would be a damper to a good summer :-P